Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Button Art Heart...

I have some tiles left over from doing the back splash in my kitchen.  I have been wanted to do some cute button art for awhile and decided that it might be super cute to do it on one of my left over tiles rather than a frame.  Here's how it turned out:


I love it!  Buttons make me so happy!  I have a huge jar of them and it's like my own little treasure chest!  I know, I'm a dork but seriously I get a huge sense of pleasure out my button jar, lol!

Featured on: plaidkidscrafts


Linking to:
oopseydaisy-wednesdays-wowzers
lil-luna-link-party
overflowing-with-creativity
a-journey-of-1000-steps
hookin-up-with-hoh
firefliesandjellybeans-show-off-your-stuff-party
sassysites-ffa-friday
thematic-thursday
somedaycrafts-valentines-categorically-crafting