Wednesday, February 22, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Luck Frame...

I'm still going at full speed to make enough St. Patrick's Day deco's to fill my hutch for the month of March. I made this cute, inexpensive frame last night:



I just used one of the dollar frames from Micheal's that I got on their 2 for $1 sale awhile back.  I painted it and then mod podged a scrap piece of St. Patrick's day paper on the frame, sanded and inked the edges. Then I mod podged some scrap gold sparkle paper on the inside of the frame.The clovers and ribbon were from a floral pick that I'd bought a few years back and I had the sparkle letter stickers from a package that I found at dollar tree.

Crafting doesn't have to be expensive! Because I had all of the supplies on hand, it didn't cost me anything but even when I add up the cost of everything, the total would be less than two dollars.  Not to shabby eh?!

Linking to: trash-to-treasure-tuesday
show-off-your-stuff-party

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!