Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tissue Paper Valentines Topiary...

Awhile back, I made a Valentines Topiary using cupcake liners. I liked it so much, that I decided to make another. This time, I was bound and determined to not spend a dime and to only use supplies that I had on hand. Here is the final result:


I love pulling out my old scraps and seeing what I can make with them.  It totally makes me happy to turn things that could very well have just been tossed in the garbage into something that looks so cute!

Linking to:
sassysites-t2t-tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog today via a link party where your blocks were featured. Love your creativity! I just started my blog and would love for you to check it out. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, this is so cute. Just perfect for Valentine's day. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a friendly comment!